In this digital age, whether you thrive in the product or service space, recognition is half the battle. To that end, you want and need search engine optimization to be on your side.
Jean and James are joined by Danny Donchev for professional advice, myths, tips, tricks, and proven strategies that are bound to help you fight and befriend the necessary evil that is SEO.
So be sure and join Mastermind.fm for this great episode, and absolutely have your notepads at the ready!
- A briefing on Danny’s experience and over 10 years working with SEO.
- An aside on why to avoid Udemy.
- The importance of choosing your keywords carefully.
- How to raise in the rankings.
- How readable does your URL need to be?
- Competing for unique titles.
- Why descriptions are, and can be your saving grace.
- All about slugs.
- Observing the power of star ratings and click-through rate.
- Will your post to be a featured snippet?
- Creating better content.
- Convincing Google that your site is the best search result.
- On theme content & duplicate content.
- Categories & tags.
- Are banners hurting you?
- Updating old posts, the how and why of the resurrection technique.
- Room to grow; SEO guided tips for any website.
Featured on the Show: