In this episode, we have Igors Puntuss, CEO of Bulkestate, as our guest. Together with Igors, we discuss Bulkestate’s journey over the past five years, and the main things that investors should expect going forward. Bulkestate is one of my favorite platforms. Contrary to other players in the market, they have an understated approach and focus on delivery rather than hype.
Here are some of the main numbers from Bulkestate’s performance over the past years.
- Total funding volume originated as of 31.12.2021: € 24 307 835,00
- Total number of projects funded: 135
- Weighted average annual return: 14.33%
- Number of active investors: 10 171
- Capital lost: 0
- Repaid objects: 86
- Defaulted objects (Historically): 6%
- Delayed objects: 13%
Biggest project: Marijas Street 1 750 000 EUR with 740 investors and 17% return. That ended up being 2% more than planned.
With regard to group buying, here are the main stats:
- A total volume of group-buying deals: 14 992 883 EUR
- Number of group-buying deals: 4
- Total area sold in group-buying deals: 15 350.8 sq m
- Number of participants in group-buying deals: 83
- Total units sold: 95