Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
In this episode, I interview my good friend Mitchell Callahan who is involved in WordPress through his agency Saucal. Mitchell introduced me the practical side of Bitcoin last year.
“You never change something by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” – Buckminster Fuller
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.” ― Akira Kurosawa
Until I met Mitchell I only knew about Bitcoin in general terms. He persuaded me to set up a Bitcoin wallet and use it for an international funds transfer. I was very impressed and wrote about the experience on my blog. From there onwards I have kept close tabs on Bitcoin and have been reading up on things gradually to widen my knowledge on this very interesting subject and all the fields it affects (banking, governance, money, cryptography, states etc.).
I highly encourage you to check out our recommended resources below as well as listening to the episode till the very end of course (we also have a great giveaway from CyberChimps in this episode).
Mastermind.fm is proudly sponsored by
In today’s episode, Cyberchimps are giving away one year of free access to the CyberChimps Club (worth $97). There will be 3 giveaway winners so make sure you enter to have a good chance of winning. All you need to do is leave a comment at the end of this post. Let us know if you enjoyed the discussion and fire away any questions about Bitcoin. You will have the chance to win the Cyberchimps club membership that includes:
- 42 Themes and Plugins.
- New releases as well for that one year
- Access to Downloads, Updates and Support – for as long as you are an active Club Member.
- Exclusive bonuses like 1 month Plus support, stock images and much more.
Here are some popular CyberChimps themes:
- Responsive Pro – https://cyberchimps.com/store/responsivepro/
- iFeaturePro – https://cyberchimps.com/store/ifeaturepro/
- eShopper Pro – https://cyberchimps.com/store/e-shopper-pro/
- MyHome – https://cyberchimps.com/store/myhome/
- Parallax Pro – https://cyberchimps.com/store/parallax-pro/
Mentioned on today’s episode
Mitchell’s recommended resources:
- Making a wallet: https://www.contravex.com/2014/03/14/on-making-high-entropy-bitcoin-paper-wallets/
- Bitcoin wiki: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Main_Page
- Bitcoin assets (community): https://bitcoin-assets.com/
Bitcoin foundation: https://thebitcoin.foundation/
- Video documentary: The Money Masters
Jean’s recommended resources
- Book: Digital Gold
- Book: A History of Money
- Book: Money: An Authorized Biography
I hope you enjoy learning about Bitcoin as much as I did. As usual, if you have any feedback, please get in touch with us, we love to hear from our audience!
To your success,