You read that right, back to basics it is!
James and Jean are back at it dialogue style, as you, the listener, are treated to pro-tips that are simple, often overlooked, and immensely beneficial.
In this episode, Mastermind.FM asks and elaborates on, “What’s your vision?”
“What’s the purpose of your company, and you as a business owner?”
- The difference between a vision and a mission.
- Defining both.
- What you should be doing to promote each.
- Finding values in the mission, or mission statement.
- Uniting your team by demonstrating your values.
- “It’s good to be good.” Live it.
- Helping others be successful
- Proving the best products, resources, and services available.
- How all of the above is ultimately cyclical.
- Tips on how to proceed in finding your mission and vision.
- Determine what’s important.
- What do you want to accomplish?
- “Don’t be boring.”
- “Be a cheerleader.”
- If you have a good team, you will be surrounded by good ideas.
- Correlating values and accountability.
- Just because a mission statement may sound generic, doesn’t mean it lacks heart.
- Personalize your mission.
- Positivity, optimism, James’ essential core & how that drives him.
- Being organic.
- The Decision Matrix & why it’s awesome.
Switching things up in closing, both our hosts let loose some candid humor, letting their hair down, humbly requesting your continued feedback and input.
You, the listeners, have made this possible.
So too it is indeed, that you all continue to be the true drive behind Mastermind.FM.