With Jean absent this Episode, James has Chris Wallace on to guest host.
(Nope, not THAT Chris Wallace.)
This is the Chris of Lift UX, Faithmade, ChurchThemes, Remote Jobs, etc…who is just as good, if not better than THAT Chris Wallace.
(No offense to the Fox News anchor.)
- James inquires about Andy Wilkerson’s recent acquisition of UpThemes and Chris’s branding.
- Chris talks faith, in correlation to his businesses.
- Chris talks about working with AMC and developing their second screen experiences.
- Pioneering a new way to watch and interact with TV.
- What’s next in line for Chris and team.
- James talks plans for his own team at WP Ninjas come 2017.
- Working with a small team
- Team Culture
- Personal Challenges
- “I’m not building a business. I’m building a team, and THEY’RE building a business.” – James
- Chris on functioning as a remote team.
- James on having local office oriented team.
- What is culture?
- “What you allow, what you disallow, what you celebrate, what you discipline.”
- “You can’t over communicate.” – Chris