Jean and James dialogue about styles of entrepreneurship as they skim their year end review.
- Analysis of Malta’s digital community.
- Jean’s goals for the New Year and his love of the sport, Padel.
- Lifestyle Business vs “Business-Business”
- Defining Priorities & Pursuits
- Building a Team
- Becoming a hands-off owner for the benefit of the team.
- Growing the individual.
- The continued exploration into the key differences of a local & remote team.
- Conclusion: Established Team Culture.
- “Be willing to take the bullet and always pass the praise.” – James
- How WordPress has “opened the door” to entrepreneurial diversity.
- Acknowledging the average developer turnover.
- Experiment, take risks, seize opportunities.
- What is success for You?
- How defining your own success does a wonderful job of laying your path before you.
- Should age affect perception of success?
- Regret is natural, but don’t let it consume you.
- How status and anxiety are tied, and why you should work to mentally separate them.