Putting a bow on this past year, Jean and James come together to discuss the good, bad, great, and ugly of 2016, from both a business and podcast perspective.
- What Mastermind.FM has done for James and Jean on a personal level.
- James’s “obsessive” revamp of his recording office, now turned full studio.
- Jean “Hurricane Fighter” Galea on his U.S. trip.
- The joy of podcasting.
- The dynamic of personalization.
- Staying on schedule consistently.
- The struggle for engagement.
- Surprising analytics.
- Upcoming plans for the podcast.
- Plug for James’s “Adventures in Businessing” podcast.
- Lessons learned from 2016, as business owners.
- Personal growth.
- Jean’s newfound interest in bitcoin.
- James’s experience in launching a product.
- Goals Met
- Thanks to the sponsors.
- Aims for 2017, keyword: Focus