This episode Jean interviews Brian Jackson, director of inbound marketing at Kinsta
His methods of digital income are vast, a blogger of food & finance, Brian has worked with WordPress plugins, as a super seller on Flippa, and even as an eBay power seller.
- Brian’s Journey
- How eBay introduced Brian to internet commerce.
- CDs and DVDs were his gateway.
- From there he jumped into web-hosting & building computers.
- “When you do things online, you quickly find out where your time is best spent.” – Brian
- How learning to outsource proved troublesome.
- After selling the web-hosting company, Flippa was his gateway to flipping websites to make a living.
- Followed by the creation of The IT Bros. blog, which was also sold through Flippa.
- “The only way to learn on the internet, is by making mistakes.” – Brian
- How Brian is always blogging, and hasn’t stopped.
- On Brian’s cooperative business partnership with his brother.
- Their philosophies and strategies.
- Outsourcing content.
- The value of a good writer.
- Saving time on social media.
- Tips to grow your traffic.
- The key to success is research, before posting.
- What drives Brian at Kinsta.
- On WordPress web performance audits.
- Brian’s favorite apps and plugins.
- Plans for the future.
Featured on the Show: