We have a first this week on Mastermind.fm, with a full four cornered discussion.
James and Jean are joined by Per Esbensen and Tomaž Zaman, cofounders of Codeable.
- How Per and Tomaž met.
- Conceptualizing Codeable.
- How Codeable developed.
- Addressing startup challenges.
- Per on Elance and why he felt Tomaž was underselling himself.
- Why paying your employees what they are worth is win-win.
- Explaining the process of signing up and/or working from Codeable.
- The ins and outs of the entire Codeable ecosystem.
- How and why outsourcing is bleeding.
- Codeable’s solution and strategy to fight that.
- “Success is not determined by the projects you take on, but rather the projects you turn down.”
- “Quality comes at a price.”
- “Treat your business as a boutique.”
- Combating clients poaching experts & experts poaching clients.
- Coedable’s plans moving forward.
Featured on the Show: