This week, a Mastermind update, as Jean and James catch up on their personal businesses and side projects.
In this laid back core episode, many laughs await. Our hosts lead in by jesting about Jean’s pajamas, as James elaborates on potentially getting into the physical product space, with playing cards no less.
- Jean talks about his recent conference experiences.
- AI, chat bots, customer and company ramifications.
- Virtual Assistants
- Self-driving Cars
- Crowd Funding
- James and Jean close out the topic with future conference plans.
- On Growth
- Break points, James’s switch from team growth to revenue being the determining factor.
- Implementing Processes
- The consideration toward outsourcing support.
- The Pros and cons of growth.
- Past, present, and future challenges.
- Be aware of your product, processes, and revenue.
- As you continue to grow, you have to be able to ensure things are being done appropriately, efficiency, and with care.