Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Welcoming back James, the hosts get back to square one and catch up on both work and personal life, while sharing recent Pressnomics and business takeaways.
- James shares his 5 Year Pressnomics veteran experience.
- Takeaways from this year’s conference.
- The magic of the hallway track & after-party discussions.
- Switching things up: personal goal updates!
- Jean keys us in on his progress toward being a professional Padel player.
- James’s fitness check in.
- A brief on diet and hobbies.
- Cautionary tales:
- When to-do lists do more harm than good.
- Limiting digital shopping can open up a surprising amount of free time.
- Sleep vs actual rest.
- Metrics for maximizing your time in dream land.
- The benefits of routine and meditation.
- Take advantage of your biological clock’s prime [functional] time.