Transparency and paying forward good advice; this episode takes on a new format, based on experience and hard learned lessons from both of our hosts, as they aim to help those new to the digital playing field. This week, Jean and James have Iszuddin Ismail, of RunCloud.io, on to talk about growth hacking for startups, and take on any questions from their guest along the way.
- Easily implemented blogging tips.
- Separating product or service updates from curated content.
- Experiment with different types of content and capitalize on your strengths.
- Set an example for your customers, lay an easy path for them to follow.
- Expanding your digital footprint.
- “Create, connect, deploy.”
- Defining your product or service.
- The importance of proper email marketing.
- Use your captured email addresses.
- Do you need funding?
- Depending on your end goal, stay bootstrapped if you can.
- Setting goals as a team determines the length and type of road ahead.
- Implementing affiliate revenue.
- Don’t get stuck believing the way everyone else has met success is the only way for you to succeed.
- Constantly be testing and tweaking.