Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
This week we have an unorthodox, and lengthy, content filled episode lined up for you, as the show was recorded hot in the middle of an actual ICO. In addition to Ransu (CEO of TokenMarket), WordPress veteran, Donnacha MacGloinn sits in as cohost with Jean.
- A brief on TokenMarket and Ransu’s history with ICO.
- Regulated and non-regulated markets.
- Defining BitcoinETI
- Explaining ICO and Appcoin
- What is Mysterium?
- Understanding how ICO works from an investor’s point-of-view.
- What are you actually buying and how can you profit from it?
- Comparing the value and potential of Bitcoin.
- Soft-cap & Hard-cap
- The five categories of application for Appcoin.
- In-game Currencies
- Loyalty Tokens
- Closed Loop Payment Systems
- Software Licenses
- Bitcoin’s performance compared to other cryptocurrency.
- The six digital assets valued over one billion.
- Tips for investors.
- Ins and outs of carrying out an investment through TokenMarket.
- Rewarding early investors.
- Leveling the investing playing field.
- On ease of use.
- Discussing competitors.
- About American regulations.
- ICO success stories.
Mentioned on the Show:
- Tokenmarket’s token and cryptocurrency database
- ICO calendar
- Edgeless – a decentralised Casino with a successful ICO
- Edgeless coin listing on Coinmarketcap.com
- Monaco – world’s best cryptocurrency card, currently being crowdfunded via an ICO
- Civic – identify verification system launching an ICO in June 2017
- BitcoinETI – Europe’s first bitcoin-backed Exchange Traded Instrument
- RSK – the first open-source smart contract platform with a 2-way peg to Bitcoin