Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
This was one of my favorite episodes because it was like having a fun and sometimes awkward conversation with a trusted friend. Dr. Sherry Walling just happens to excel at that very things.
We talk about the transitions in her own life and some of the several projects that she’s involved in, including one I’m pretty excited about, ZenTribes.
Grab the nearest couch and relax. This is a journey worth taking.
- Getting to know Sherry and her entrepreneurial shift
- The high stress of entrepreneurship
- Caring for the whole person (mind and body)
- ZenTribes – removing isolation in the entrepreneurial community
- So much great stuff here. Sherry touches on the importance of play, touch, and so much great insight
- Sherry’s coming book
- A ZenTribes couples retreat
- Staying healthy in a busy life
- Exploring the therapist relationship
- Who needs this?
- How to get started?