In this episode, we welcome Jalil Wahdatehagh, the founder and artist behind the PunkScape NFT project to guide us through the remarkable world of non-fungible tokens.
How do we visualize value, what are and why digital identities are important, how NFTs can be used not only for visual art? These are just minor parts of the topics we discussed with Jalil. Of course, we covered the basics (well, they are not so basic after all):
- NFT minting process and ownership
- Algorithms and ideas behind NFTs
- How do NFT treasuries work?
- How NFT is a form of money?
- What are the prospects of NFT in the future?
If you are new to NFTs, jump over to the ‘How to Invest in NFTs’ article on my personal blog to learn more about the topic.