We are glad to welcome Hearsay to our show. It’s a really special episode covering a quiet unspoken topic of law and NFTs.
We started discussing uncertainties of crypto taxation and what is crypto from a legal standpoint. A big part of the discussion ahead was about the traditional art industry and legal backbone, as well as the concepts of authenticity, derivatives, and value compared to the digital NFT world. The other important topic we touched upon were DAOs from the legal perspective and their prospects in governance.
- Hearsay on Twitter
- Creative commons
- NFT License
- NFT License Breakdown: Exploring Different Marketplaces and Associated License Issues
- NFTs and Intellectual Property: What IP Owners and NFT Creators Need to Know
- Protecting IP and Limiting Liability When Licensing IP for Digital Art and NFTs
- BAYC – The case for licensed commercial use rights
- NFTs, Minting and Copyright